• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

THANK YOU, EVERYONE AT JOE NALL!!!!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The Joe Nall Week is over, and I just got home last night after ten days that were so wonderful, they felt like three days!

The PAU pilots and friends join me in thanking Pat Hartness for giving birth the most wonderful aeromodeling event anywhere, the Triple Tree staff (Mike Letourneau, Mike Gregory, Gerald Neel, Wes McAllister and the army of volunteers who make it possible for all of us), and the pilots from come (often from far way).

Thank you, and see you all next year!

SleepyC

150cc
Herve, the PAU camped rocked. You guys really showed how to be a manufacturer at "the Nall". Your pilots flew.. but not TOO much. I saw that they respected other people in the air and gave everyone room.

Your new planes are looking awesome and "the Team" is looking great! See ya the XFC.

Also, huge thank you to Herve for helping us with the 2015 GSN Joe Nall Week T-shirts, he was a big reason we were able to do it! SO THANKS!

Last edited: