• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Teaser - new aerobeez plane!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
DSC09514 SMALL.jpg

I/m not going to spill the beans just quite yet so keep you eyes out for the video of yours truly visiting the Aerobeez HQ interviewing Ray and Santiago and getting the exclusive on this new BEAST!

Can you tell what it is????? Just so you know I'm not going to confirm anything... you will just have to wait for the video!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
The color scheme is not yet nailed down so this is just one possibility but yep it does look nice! The really good stuff is in the inside!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Okay I'll take a guess. It's a 100" plus Extra 330SC or maybe an Edge. Send me a pm if I got it right.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Let me ask this...When is it expected to be released to the public? Maybe I should wait for this instead of doing the 93" Extra Im planing now.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The answer you seek [MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION] is soon...

Ya you do!!! Have you seen Santi fly it yet? He says it's his new favorite plane.

No not yet. But what I do know is Santi needs to share with me :D:cool::peace: