• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product Spektrum iX20 20-Channel Smart Transmitter System

WMcNabb

150cc
I’ve been anxiously waiting for this new transmitter, and watching as my good friend Mirco Pecorari and his team at AircraftStudioDesign have been working on the project.

Extremely pleased to see the video released this morning.

Congratulations to all involved, and wishing you much success!!

Last edited:

WMcNabb

150cc
Also the news posted on the Spektrum website.

https://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdId=SPMR20100

CBA8F6E6-A0B0-4840-8BB1-6C5D01E3A611.jpeg

B3B6695D-B731-46B9-8195-68DEAF14A4B0.jpeg

Last edited:

knpjdad

30cc
I've been waiting on this one for awhile! Now, to pre-order or wait for the 1st shipment bugs to get worked out?!!? ?Hmmm?

Its about time spectrum catches up to the rest of the world i was shocked to see multiprotocal bay on the back of this new radio i wish them all the luck in the world with thete new baby but at 1400$ there gona need it if they were to add alot of these feature to there dx9 and dx8 such as hall sencer gimbles and multiprotocal bay they may sell but 1400$ it will only atract a nich market

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
What’s the deal with the touch switches? What happens if you accidentally bump it?
I was thinking the same thing. He just barely touched the mechanical switch and it works?
I do like seeing that they are implementing hall effect gimbals.