• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Southeastern Modelers 2nd annual Breast Cancer Fly-in!

Trying to get a group together now to go down sat morning, Using the excuse I turn 30 that day guys dont let me sit home depressed LOL, Come on @ChickenBalls , @combat chicken , and well lets face it i know you wont answer it on here @mulehead1969
Unfortunately @emtp275 I can't make it due to family obligations. Hope it stays dry for the event. Looks like a very worth wile cause. Happy Early B-Day!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

emtp275

100cc
I'm in, well that is if the boss lady says I can go. I thought your hunny had something planned for that day?
No lol You know I happened to find a diamond in a rough that says "what ever you want to do" or "Yes the planes in the living room are fine" even bought me Nall Tent and zero grav chair. Yea guys i just bragged about how good i have it , Well for now lol