• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Smart Fly EQ10 and JR DMSS protocol

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Hi guys

I'm moving back to JR and trying to get as much info as for the new system JR is using now.

As I'v heared the new protocol from JR is very robast and like the FASST Futaba is using.

Being said, I'm using the SF EQ10 with Savox servos, so anyone is using that setup as well ?

Just want to be sure, cause I know that sometimes there are glitches when the systems with servos and all don't match...

Thanks

Adi

I don't forsee any issues with the SF and DMSS.  Myself personally, use the DMSS PowerSafe Rx's.  I also use the "balance" mode on my XG11.  Eliminates 99% of my binding.  Unfortunately, "balance" mode on the wings only allows 4 servos, 2 per side).

I absolutely love the DMSS protocol.  I never had any issues with DSM2, that were not user induced.  I don't see what everyones issue with DSM2 is.  Again, I never had any issues on DSM2 that were not user induced.