• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Shout out to Aircraft International

AI seems to be a vendor that does not get talked about much. Not sure why but I was exceptionally happy with my experience with AI yesterday. First off he was the only vendor I could find that had a Biela prop. At least he showed in stock online. So I called hoping maybe he was open at 5:30PM. And he was. He verified that he had them so I purchased a prop and a foam pilot head. Always loved the heads he sells due to their light weight. I completed my order and was happy. 5 or 10 minutes later I received a call back from him. I was thinking "great, he didn't have the prop after all". Well to my surprise he called me to ask how I preferred the stuff to get shipped. If I could wait just one more day it would save me like $5 or $8 in shipping cost. I do not remember the actual amount. I was pleasantly surprised. He could have easily charged me for a higher shipping cost and actually send it on a cheaper route. I know the money is a very minor thing but I was pleased with him being concerned for me on cost and made an effort to call me back to see what I would like. So thanks Gerhard.

SleepyC

150cc
Gerhard has always been a good dude. I think AI doesn't get mentioned much as fewer people are flying 3W motors. Which is a shame, they make a great motor!

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
I had a question on a couple of Biela props. Sent an email to Gerhard and had a reply in a couple of hours that answered my questions. He will be getting an order for a couple of Biela 3 blade props this week.

thurmma

150cc
When I was having trouble with my 150 TOC we spoke a few times and I finally sent the engine to him. He called me back after having the engine for 2 days, told me what was wrong and the cost. I paid it over the phone and had the engine back in 3 days!!! The engine has been running like a clock ever since!

Got home from work today and what did I find on my door step, that's right, part of my order already showed up today. the pilot head showed up in a few days. I ordered this think Friday at 5:30 PM. We are both on the same eastern time zone. Maybe my prop will get here sooner than was originally estimated.