• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ServoCity Shipping

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
So I ordered a set of servos from these guys on the 22 and have not seen or heard anything from them. I call and get no answer. They did give me a rcpt for my order though. So my question is... Is this typical from these guy's?

ServoCity

ServoCity
GSN SPONSOR
Our sincere apologies!

So I ordered a set of servos from these guys on the 22 and have not seen or heard anything from them. I call and get no answer. They did give me a rcpt for my order though. So my question is... Is this typical from these guy's?

Hi Bushwacker,
We apologize for the delay and inconvenience you've experienced. We understand how this would be frustrating. Please email me (Laura) at marketing@servocity.com with your name and Order Number, or private message us and I will update you on the status of your order and tracking information right away. Again, our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Please let us know should you have any additional questions.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
It's all good sweetheart and thank you very much for such an awesome reply. My thanks to you as well Mike.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Now that is service! I'm proud to have ServoCity on the forum as they really do a great job of taking care of their customers!

No problem bushwacker!