• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Savox 1270 HV servos $350

I have 6 Savox 1270 servos for sale. I am asking $350 for the set. They are one season old with about 4 gallons burned through a DLE61 on an EF 88 Edge. One of them is only two flights old and was used on throttle for those two flights. The rudder servo jitters slightly at center but stops as soon as a load is applied. The listed price works out to $60ea., and $50 for the rudder since it jitters. I am switching to an A123 setup and going to Savox 1231 is the reason for selling. I will upload pics this evening as they are still mounted in the plane and I am at work.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
I have a pair of hang time hobbies 2 cell 2500 mAH (6.6v) a123 with ec3 connectors with very few cycles that I'd let go of very reasonably if interested. Also have one 1231 with 2" SWB arm. Let me know if interested or have any questions.

Batteries are here:
http://www.hangtimes.com/a123_packs.html

Yes, I would be interested in a trade. I tried to send you a PM (conversation), but couldn't. I'm not sure you have conversations turned on.