• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

RedwingRC 3D logo

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Whatcha guys think?

Attachments

• RW 3D logo.jpg
    RW 3D logo.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 378

AKfreak

150cc
I think too much emboss, I think a 3d rendering with true geometry would yield cleaner specular highlights in the text, the 3d effect looks clean on the wing portion. Overall it looks nice.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
They look pretty bad ass printed!!

You think the bevel on the lettering is to high?

Think I'll take the white outline off around the RW lettering

SnowDog

RW logo with the white outline removed from the lettering

What size do you have those in? The wings on my red MXSR have a space that is 6" near the wingtip, 10" near the wing root, and 24" in length where this graphic would look awesome, I think. One for each side. :)

That is some really awesome artwork Dennis.

AKfreak

150cc
RW logo with the white outline removed from the lettering

The beveling looks much better. No artifacts like in the first example. It looks much better, I still think a true 3d version would be even more bad ass. ;) if that is possible right, lol. I am sure you have seen the lettering in the intros of their videos, that text is Bad Ass 3D (it's the kind stuff I like to do)

I promise I won't do a version, no matter how tempted I am to do so, I just don't have the time to play for free, but I did offer, but they didn't seem interested in my talents. :)

Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Yeah...the true 3D text would be sweet. Maybe that'll be a winter project for me while I'm sitting here looking at a foot of snow outside.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
What size do you have those in? The wings on my red MXSR have a space that is 6" near the wingtip, 10" near the wing root, and 24" in length where this graphic would look awesome, I think. One for each side. :)

That is some really awesome artwork Dennis.

To fill in some vinyl space, I did print a few of the RW 3D logos 12" wide. Also printed a couple of the 3D wing logos 8" dia.