• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Redwing RC's Show Me 3d Flying Event

1320turbo

New to GSN!
Show_Me_3D.jpg

Saint Louis Radio Control Flying Association (SLRCFA) is hosting the first REDWING RC Show Me 3d Flying event August 21st-23rd.

All 3d/Aerobatic aircraft are welcome to fly. Night flying Friday and Saturday (no gas or glow after 10pm) under the lights!!

Check out www.slrcfa.com for more info.

Attachments

• 2015RedwingRC.pdf
    388.9 KB · Views: 423

1320turbo

New to GSN!
This August, St. Louis Radio Control Flying Association SLRCFA is holding an all 3d/Aerobatic flying event, “Redwing RC’s Show Me 3d” (AMA Sanction # 15-1031). This event will be excusive to 3d and aerobatic aircraft. All aerobatic aircraft are welcome to fly: jets, giant-scale, parkflyers, and foamys. We are holding the event at our field located at 788 Augustine rd. Eureka, Missouri 63025 on August 21[SUP]st[/SUP]-23[SUP]rd[/SUP] 2015. The field has a large, paved runway 42’ X 600’ with 100’ grass run offs on each end. We also have a parallel Grass strip that is 60’ x 800’. The field is surrounded by 11 acres of mowed grass and 1500 acres of farmland with east access to Highway I-44.
SLRCFA offers free camping to all pilots.
$25 weekend landing fee for all pilots and this includes the pilots’ dinner on Saturday. Additional meals can be purchased for $10each
We also will be night flying under lights Friday and Saturday. All gas and glow powered aircraft are allowed to fly until 10pm and electric powered aircraft can fly until the sun comes up…if you wish to.
Pilots meeting Daily @ 8:45am, flying starts at 9am
Spectators free on Friday a $5 donation per car is appreciated Saturday and Sunday.
Great food (provided by Saint Louis’ famous food trucks)
For more information contact: Jonathon Hendrickson 1320turbo@att.net