• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Alert! ??? RedWing RC???

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Lotta word floating around about RedWing...... Went to the site to look for a new plane and they had 2 different planes available and that is it... Any insiders know anything about this?

50% OFF???

WW_50_OFF.jpg

Last edited:

BalsaDust

I was wondering the same thing. They just now upped it from 50% off to 60% off. I hope they aren't closing up. I have dealt with Tim a couple of times and wrote a manual for him and he seems to be a top notch guy.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Crazy, I have always had good service getting parts from them. When ever something was up about my order they always called me promptly.
Pretty much everything is out of stock. :( I got my pushrods, wheels, misc tid bits from them.
Sad to see this happening.

Last edited:

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Well just got the 70% flier that says store closing [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
They mentioned to me a couple of times that they were making a push to have the shop support their family but if it didn't start to really happen they were going to walk away. I guess that time has finally come.

BalsaDust

They mentioned to me a couple of times that they were making a push to have the shop support their family but if it didn't start to really happen they were going to walk away. I guess that time has finally come.

Bart how you been??? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
I would think it would be very difficult to have an RC business support you with all the competition out there. Also, I think many simply don't understand how much capital it takes to run a business and when times are lean, you have to have enough capital to pull you through.

In those lean times that is when you really decide whether you have the fortitude to hang in there or not. I remember back in the days that I went many weeks without any money for myself to keep the business running and often money will come out of the owner's pocket to pay folks. If you don't have that, you are done. I know what it is to run lean. Just my two cents though.