• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Red Bull Air Race Texas Motor Speedway

The race is this weekend. Who is planning on going. This will be my first race. Pretty stoked to finally get to see it in person.

A whole bunch of us from TX, AR, and LA will be there. This will be our first live race. I know I'm looking forward to it!

Do-rag

100cc
Too far for me as well. If it is not televised I will have to experience it from any pictures of information that you guys pass along.

Zeeb

30cc
Not going to Texas, but a bunch of my friends and I intend to make it to the Las Vegas Red Bull race next month.... :)

All I can say is that if you have an opportunity to catch the Vegas race, GO!!! This was awesome to watch live from the grandstand with planes coming right at you at over 200mph 60ft off the ground! Watching on TV is a small portion of the action. You can't imagine how many close calls and pylon hits there really are in one day. It was pretty exciting! I need to go through my pics and video and post some up. I would definitely go again if I have the chance.

Bossier Rob;16113 wrote: All I can say is that if you have an opportunity to catch the Vegas race, GO!!! This was awesome to watch live from the grandstand with planes coming right at you at over 200mph 60ft off the ground! Watching on TV is a small portion of the action. You can't imagine how many close calls and pylon hits there really are in one day. It was pretty exciting! I need to go through my pics and video and post some up. I would definitely go again if I have the chance.

I had a blast. This was my first race. I left Sunday trying to figure out how I was going to get to Vegas to watch another. I have a business trip to AZ the week leading up to the vegas race. Just might stay there.

16141=10886-DSCN0650.jpg
16141=10886-DSCN0650.jpg
16141=10885-DSCN0658.jpg
16141=10885-DSCN0658.jpg
16141=10884-DSCN0662.jpg
16141=10884-DSCN0662.jpg