• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Receiver hitch engine test stand.

KoleDeRacer

1000cc
GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I had some issues with the neighbors about testing engines in or outside of my shop:cursing:, so i built this and thought i would share. If anyone else has the same problem and there is any interest we may build a couple more. Keep in mind this one is the prototype and i have not finished it yet, but here it is. Holes work with all common 50cc-120cc engines.

AKfreak

150cc
That's cool, the only test stand I have is the actual plane the motor goes in, lol. Oh and I love those VW's, nice car.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I had some issues with the neighbors about testing engines in or outside of my shop:cursing:, so i built this and thought i would share. If anyone else has the same problem and there is any interest we may build a couple more. Keep in mind this one is the prototype and i have not finished it yet, but here it is. Holes work with all common 50cc-120cc engines.

Whoa that's super cool! Now if you could reverse the prop you could have yourself a pusher motor... Just put the car in idle and away you go. You know that GP's got some serious power, give it a shot! HA HA HA