Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! QQ Pitts Python LPU NC

Discussion in 'Airplanes, Gas/Glow' started by LeeLee, Dec 3, 2014.

1. I have for sale a great flying QQ Pitts Python. No major damage other than gear plate had to be fixed, not ripped out but started coming loose. The cowl has some minor cracking and some of the covering has a patch here and there. Will come with DA85, RE3 tuned pipe, Carbon Fiber Falcon 27x10 prop and all hardware. I will remove all electronics and fuel tank. I do have the wheel pants but they would need some work. I know this is not new but if you fly giant scale you know the cost of the components listed. Any questions feel free to ask. $1000 or best offer. Also comes with custom wing bags.
    LPU North Carolina
    $1,000 or best offer
    IMG_37830939168802.jpeg 20141108_143534.jpg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  2. I have lowered the price. If purchased in the next three days I am on vacation and can meet within reasonable distance. Will sale airframe only also. Will trade for Extreme Flight aircraft.

3. Wish you were closer...:(

4. If anyone is interested I will sale airframe $400 or best offer.

5. Lee, do you ever make it to Charlotte?

6. I do not but it is a straight shot from my house on HWY74. maybe we could work something out if you are interested. Give me a call 9107404342

7. If we worked out a deal, could you meet in Rockingham. That looks about half way?

8. Yes, that would not be a problem.

9. Would you be leaving all the hardware and linkages with the airframe?