Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Programming and setup help for the Airtronics SD-10G radio

Discussion in 'Radio Programming Questions' started by SnowDog, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SnowDog

SnowDog Moderator

Programming and setup help for the Airtronics SD-10G radio

2. ziptie

ziptie New to GSN!

SnowDog,

Glad to see someone else flies Airtronics. I started with the RDS8000 and moved to the SD-10 a few years ago. Great radios that just work and are pretty easy to program. What more do you want!?

Ziptie

3. SnowDog

SnowDog Moderator

I just finished uploading the SD-10G Manual...it is publicly available but hard to find, so I figured posting it here could be a help to everyone. The manual is comprised of seven sections for easier downloading.

These are large files, so be patient when downloading...

-SnowDog

SD-10G_01_general.pdf

SD-10G_02_system.pdf

SD-10G_03_surface.pdf

SD-10G_04_glider.pdf

SD-10G_05_aero.pdf

SD-10G_06_heli.pdf

SD-10G_07_help.pdf

I've had my SD-10G for about two years now and it is amazing. Easy to use, easy to setup, reliable from day one.

Before then I had an RDS-8000 which was a very inexpensive 2.4ghz system which was great for me when I got back into the hobby in 2009.

Back in the 80's my first radio was an Airtronics Vanguard 4CH and soon thereafter another Vanguard 4CH, and then a Vanguard 6CH. When I restarted involvement in the hobby in 2008, I put new batteries in the Vanguards and they still work like a champ. If we didn't have 2.4ghz I'd probably still be using them! (But I sure do like 2.4ghz much better) ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013