• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Profile Post VS Private Messages

garlandk

100cc
Guys just a reminder if you don't want your email or phone number out in the public then send Private messages to people using the Start Conversation feature. Don't leave a message on the users profile page. Hope that makes sense! When you send the user a message on their profile page and not the start conversation page everyone can see it....
Hope this makes sense!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Guys just a reminder if you don't want your email or phone number out in the public then send Private messages to people using the Start Conversation feature. Don't leave a message on the users profile page. Hope that makes sense! When you send the user a message on their profile page and not the start conversation page everyone can see it....
Hope this makes sense!

GOOD ADVICE!

I've been thinking about turning off the profile posts feature, it's confusing for people!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
GOOD ADVICE!

I've been thinking about turning off the profile posts feature, it's confusing for people!

AMEN!!! It's useless!!! It should never have been activated to start with, which has been pointed out several times before!!! I've deleted a LOT of crap off my personal profile including other people's phone numbers and E-mail addresses.

garlandk

100cc
It's a great feature if used right. I just feel majority does not understand the difference between the two features. It's kind of life a Facebook profile page almost.

I just notice lots of phone numbers that have been posted.... I'm pretty sure majority don't want their phone numbers displayed to everyone on the site.