• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pro-modeler servos

M

Matt

hey everyone... Just got the latest updated V3 servos from John beech at pro modeler... A lot of people had doubts about these servos but I have been flying snot out of them in my beast and now am updating all my airplanes to these servos... A true 420 oz of torque... Tested by lifting 26lbs with a 1 inch arm in my house... And for $99 the case is a heat sink... They are now the same physical size as an 8711hv at $100 less... The servos in the picture are left is the new V3 and right is the older V2... Amazing workmanship and MADE IN THE USA!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 576

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
I've used several different torque rated servos from Pro Modeler, all have been very good performers and are still in service after three years. Only thing I don't get is if the servos are made in USA, it's not mentioned on the packaging or anywhere on the body of the servo.......maybe the v3 servos show this now.

Now days when so much stuff comes from Asia, as a manufacturer I'd make sure my packaging and product had some type of "Made in U.S.A." verbiage.

M

Matt

I've used several different torque rated servos from Pro Modeler, all have been very good performers and are still in service after three years. Only thing I don't get is if the servos are made in USA, it's not mentioned on the packaging or anywhere on the body of the servo.......maybe the v3 servos show this now.

Now days when so much stuff comes from Asia, as a manufacturer I'd make sure my packaging and product had some type of "Made in U.S.A." verbiage.
I totally agree and I have talked to him a lot about where they are made.. 90% is made in house in Florida and the other 10% is made in michagin... Not sure why he doesn't advertise made in the USA but then again he doesn't advertise much at all... And FYI they have completed 3 test flights to Mach .70 at 39000 with no issues at all...