• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Alert! Pre Order Your 2017 Shirt!

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Figured since we had this listed in the other thread, "Thoughts on new 2017 shirts" then I would bring this over for everyone else to see!

Pre order?

If you are interested in pre ordering shirts, they will be

T-shirt

M - L - Xl ($20.00) + $3.00 shipping

2x - ($22.00) + $3.00 shipping

3x - (24.00) + $3.00 shipping

+ $3.00 per shirt shipping for inside US only. Pm me for out side of US orders befor purchasing.

Shipping US only
(add per more then 1)

$3.00 x 1

$6.00 x 2

$8.00 x 3

$10.00 x 4

Remember if PRE Ordering,

Send full NAME, ADDRESS, and SIZE of SHIRT/QUANTITY.

Accepting Pay Pal pre orders

Click the link below
https://paypal.me/xprcgiantscalenews

Giant Scale News would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support! This site wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for the great group of guys we have here! All your help, knowledge and pure friendliness is what strives this site to be the best and the #1 Giant Scale Forum online!
img_1251-png.94160

Last edited:

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
If we pre-order, when will you have the shirts available?

Shirts will be done befor the 17th and will ship out a soon as I have them in my possession. There is a limited amount of each size on this order. If you get in now, then you will Guarentee your self the shirt.