• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC 37% Edge 540.....Who's Flying it!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
prc_edge37-crf_1.jpg
I just about got my 104 cannibalized of all the goodies but will not be re-using the servos for my upcoming Pilot Edge project. Instead I will be setting up this plane with six servos and one battery and the servo's will be Blue Birds new BLS H50B's. I have six in the mail to me directly from Blue Bird. Should be here very soon:). Post up some vid and pics and your experience with it so I can get over my Extra Blues. GOT to LUV an EDGE!!!!!!

Last edited:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I've got mine waiting in the basement, I'm going back and forth on whether or not I want to buy more equipment for it or wait until my 107" Yak piles in... Decisions decisions... :face-palm:

11226039_10208642937697797_6578564254722605557_n.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ummm....me. I am. Yo ho..... I do. Fly the 107" Pilot Edge that is. The little purple Edge was just too much fun and I really enjoyed it. But I do like bigger planes so I got my 107" Purple Pilot Beast. Love it, love it, love it. Stable, wickedly capable of anything you are brave enough to toss at it. Gentle enough for even old guys like me and @49dimes to handle. :spongebob:
Tanner, don't wait till the Yak piles in. Build the Edge. Fly them both. You won't regret it. If I ever pile this one in, she will be immediately replaced with.....ANOTHER JUST LIKE HER.:laughing:

20150918_114848.jpg