• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Phoenix Sim 3DrcForums Sim Session right now!

AKfreak

150cc
I am on Phoenix sim right now. It is a public session called 3DRCFORUMS. If you aren't doing anything come and join me. AKf

AKfreak

150cc
That was super fun. I found a way to break off one wing and fly around in knife edge. The problem is when I chop the throttle the model resets and fixes itself. So I cant practice landing it the way I want to. Almost, but not quite. ;0

gyro

GSN Contributor
That was super fun. I found a way to break off one wing and fly around in knife edge. The problem is when I chop the throttle the model resets and fixes itself. So I cant practice landing it the way I want to. Almost, but not quite. ;0

Can you try keeping the throttle high enough to let you try and land without going to idle?

AKfreak

150cc
Can you try keeping the throttle high enough to let you try and land without going to idle?

Yeah I did a few times, but unless you chop it at the exact time and let gravity pull you onto the gear, you eat the elevator off the plane. I landed a few times, but I was hoping to land without any additional damage. ;0