• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! PAU 50cc Pitts Challenger-$275 LPU NJ

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I hate to see it go, this was purchased to be the first review when the site launched and then I barely flew it. It's got about six flights on it and, after the initial tweaks, it flew great. My family downsized quite a bit about six months ago and with a new review build about to land on my bench I've got to make some room.

This sale will include the airframe, the double Miracle switch, the control hardware minus the servo arms, and the fuel tank. As soon as I get this posted I'll be removing the engine/muffler, the servos with arms, and the two batteries.

As for the build, it went well except for one detail. I didn't build enough dihedral into the lower wing and so the stock cabanes couldn't be used as they ended up being an eight to a quarter of an inch too high. That explains the bare aluminum parts in the cabanes. I made the parts, they turned out perfect, and so they just need a coat of red paint. I also replaced the stock tailwheel with a more scale looking one from Ohio Superstar (which broke a spring this morning while bringing it to the office).

I'm not trying to get rich, just want a few bucks that can go into the next build so I'm offering it here for a very reasonable (IMHO :) ) $275.

Local Pick Up in NJ please.

If you haven't bought yourself anything for Christmas yet, it's a great deal on a really fun airplane! And it's loaded with GiantScaleNews.com bling courtesy of NachosCheeseGraphics!

IMG_9146.JPG
IMG_9147.JPG
IMG_9148.JPG
IMG_9149.JPG
IMG_9150.JPG
IMG_9144.JPG
IMG_9141.JPG
IMG_9139.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9143.JPG
    IMG_9143.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_9142.JPG
    IMG_9142.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_9140.JPG
    IMG_9140.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_9138.JPG
    IMG_9138.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Sorry but I'm not going to be available until Saturday or Sunday. Were you the guy that emailed asking if the engine could be included?