• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Parkzone VisionAire

Feral

Hi guys I've just got myself a new park basher anyone have any tips tricks or mods for this bad boy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral

Parkzone InvisionAire

Yep sure is mate we usually get new things a few month after the US figured someone on here would be tinkering with 1.

Feral

Parkzone InvisionAire

Just got 2 flights in between rain showers and I've got a Lil flight review. All settings as per the manual and out of the box settings on the as3x. It felt way under propped with the stock prop so I changed it to a 13x4 apc which made a big difference to hovering and pulling vertical from ke I upped my elevator dual rate to 80 as it felt unresponsive on takeoff. Flat spins are a bit funny untill the gyro realizes what's goin on ke spins are locked in as are harriers both upright and inverted I can't do rollers so I can't comment on that tourqe roll hovers are locked in. Overall I'm very impressed with the visionaire it's a very capable "hold my beer and watch this" park flyer it will definitely be coming to the field often.

Feral

Parkzone InvisionAire

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359767392.886238.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359767430.695335.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359767489.665896.jpg. A few pics added

gyro

GSN Contributor
Parkzone InvisionAire

Awesome write up, sounds like it may be a real fun plane for the park

Feral

Parkzone InvisionAire

Thanks gyro it is a very nice plane for overcoming the fear of flying real low plus it has all eflite gear in it if it goes in big time there's a stack of airframes you could put the running gear and gyro in

Feral

Parkzone InvisionAire

Bloody iPhone auto spell. Gyro can you fix that up please;)

Last edited by a moderator: