• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Orange 3DHS 71" Slick in very good condition, with spare parts. LPU Preferred, $550.00

SteveT.

100cc
For sale, LPU preferred.. $550.00

Orange 3DHS 71" Slick in very good condition, never crashed, no hard landings. The plane has two Hitec HS-985MGs in the wings, a Hitec HS-7985MG for rudder but needs the elevator servo. Spot-on aluminum servo arms for all surfaces. The plane had a Hacker A50-16S, which I felt was a bit under powered but now has a Hacker A60-5S on 8S which is definitely good power for this plane, I have installed a Gator "flow through" spinner for added cooling. At this time there is a Castle Phoenix HV-110 installed, but I intend to keep that, and have a brand new in the package Castle ICE-2 100 amp ESC, which is more than sufficient on 8S. Also included is a Castle BEC Pro. Original wing bags are included. I had to tape where the Velcro pulled away, but they are still functional. There is also a laser cut battery box for two 4S packs (I.E. 8S) (of which I am also the designer).. Receiver not included at his price, but can be purchased if you want it.

As noted the plane has had no crashes, but I did mange to put a scrape on one wing tip on one flight, This has since been repaired. (see photos) In the photo showing the damage, there are what appear to be some creases in the wood, but these are just odd reflections. I also have a spare canopy, as the original was lost on the maiden flight, so, I bought a new one, then the original was found about a week later, in the field north of our club field. After the first flight, I installed some nice from Esprit to lock the canopy on. There are also a set of carbon fiber "Steve's Stiffies" fuselage re-enforcement's (of which I am the designer). I was also just going through a storage shed I have and found a good right wing that I had bought online from a gentleman as a spare, and also another cowling for it that was also purchased as a spare..

As noted, local pick-up in San Jose, CA. is preferred..(cash payment required at that time required), or I will drive a "reasonable" distance to deliver or meet half way for gas money. If you wish me to meet you or deliver the plane, then a deposit payed through PayPal will be required. PayPal only if shipped.

This plane "could" be shipped via Greyhound bus, but only at buyers expense for "all" packing and shipping costs

PM if any more info wanted...

Thanks for looking...

SteveT. Slick -left front.jpg Slick-left rear.jpg Slick-right front.jpg
Slick -left front.jpg
Slick-left rear.jpg
Slick-right front.jpg

Attachments

• Slick interior.jpg
    Slick interior.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 374
  • wing tip.jpg
    wing tip.jpg