• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Official Aerobeez Support Thread

If anyone has any questions about our planes, post your question here and i will try to answer them the best as i can.

Last edited:

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Hi Brandon....I picked up a used 50cc Edge that had the gear ripped out (although the CF gear itself is fine). Fuse repairs are in progress and will remaiden in the next week or so.

What is the recommended CG starting point on this airframe? Thanks

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Hi Brandon....I picked up a used 50cc Edge that had the gear ripped out (although the CF gear itself is fine). Fuse repairs are in progress and will remaiden in the next week or so.

What is the recommended CG starting point on this airframe? Thanks

Is this the one you got?

Attachments

• DSCF4579.JPG
    DSCF4579.JPG
    769.9 KB · Views: 520

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Took 3lbs lead to balance the one above in my pic (not my plane), out on the MB, be interested in seeing how this one balances.
We'll see! The canister should move it back some. Also ditched the helmet-head pilot (I hate generic helmet heads....looks like a NASCAR driver in a plane:confused: ). My replacement is a few oz heavier, so that'll help as well.

The fuse is just about done. Need to repair some holes in the bottom wing's sheeting from the pants poking thru.

HiTec 7955TG's all around on HV.....PLENTY of servo power!

I had a whole box of guts from my last 50cc 3DHS Extra.....just waiting for the right deal to come along. Took a few years.....but I'm pretty patient :lol2: