• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

No Limitz Spinners

Are these still made, if so what is the company website as the only like I can find (won't post it as won't help anyone!) doesn't work. I see PAU have the spinners, but surely there is an original source?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I think PAU is the only source in the US that I found. He stocks pretty much all of them. I actually just got a couple new ones myself.

M

Matt

These spinners are fantastic, weigh almost nothing and are easy to paint... I personally own 4 of them...

@Islandflyer, do you ship to the UK?
Can you get a Mejzlik spinner? They are the same concept with an aluminum back plate and these are what I believe a carbonfiber cone. They are a tad lighter than the no limits. I have several of both to compare to. The Mej is a little more money in the states than no limits though. Not sure about your neck of the woods.

Can you get a Mejzlik spinner? They are the same concept with an aluminum back plate and these are what I believe a carbonfiber cone. They are a tad lighter than the no limits. I have several of both to compare to. The Mej is a little more money in the states than no limits though. Not sure about your neck of the woods.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Put a 4.5" white ultimate on the peak model I just finished. Very nice touch to the Extra 330.