• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

NEW - Slick Pro Flight Review!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hey 3DRC forum readers and Aerobeez fans. This is our most recent Slick Pro video and review.

Pete and Santiago takes you for a rainy SoCal flight review of the awesome 2015 Aerobeez Slick Pro! This Slick is currently our team pilots favorite airframe! Amazing wide range of flight characteristic! 3D Huck or sport flying with crisp snap rolls and rock solid harriers! Enjoy the flight review!

[video=youtube;9R5ZpsdvygU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R5ZpsdvygU&list=UU_r5C9Y5a4ijXotyKhZqBrA[/video]

Thank you for watching and have a great day!

Team Aerobeez

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Agreed Bloosee. Much better vid. Like this plane and the scheme too. That A60 seemed to pull that thing around pretty dang good didn't it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Thank you for the replies all! Happy you liked the new video and the Slick Pro.

Have a great day,

Team Aerobeez

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I do want to see Santiago get a little more aggressive with it. I want to see some hard tumbles, pop tops, blenders, and KE spins. You know... all the stuff I do to my planes routinely ;)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Awesome video guys! I really like to close ups early in the video and the high energy stuff! I'm really enjoying the new radical schemes [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]! Nice work!