• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Guy looking for answers

Bipenut53

150cc
Ok [MENTION=3654]VytusFly[/MENTION] I hope you can follow me here because I think this may get a little long and I don't want to take over someone elses build thread.
As I was saying welcome to this great hobby!! What experience do you have flying? Do you have a simulator? and Do you have a club near by? If no club near by then maybe someone who is flying R/C near by?

Hi Bipenut,

I live in Lithuania where RC hobby is not very popular. I joined kind of club this year in the airfield with couple guys. Expect fly regularly this season.
I started flying couples years ago but made some break. As i said right now i have two planes. One of them build log you can find here http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?3076-SU-29s-30e. Other is Sebart Wind S 50e with which i made about 15 flights so far. Also had HK YAK 54 40e (old version from Hyperion).
I planned have 35cc plane, but as i said i started thinking about EF Edge 60" as i expected it be cheaper and its very good plane according to reviews so i started to doubt, may this plane is good right now for me. But as is not very much cheaper i can't make decision:)

Bipenut53

150cc
Hello VytusFly,
Well you are doing good by the description you are telling me here. I have the Extreme Flight 60" Edge 540, it is an excellent flying airplane and it is easy to fly for someone who has some experience flying a very agile airplane. I have the recommended power combination in it and it is quite good for this airplane. The reason I was asking how long you have been flying is that this airplane is not for a beginner. If you have success in flying a high performance airplane then you will enjoy this airplane very much!