• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New da muffler

GSNadmin

Staff member
New Super Quiet in cowl muffler from KS, to suit DA50, DLE55. The word from KS is that this is a 4 chamber muffler that is the ducks guts at keeping the noise to a minimum!
abe729dfdf06470bb1e74544a19b866a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
nice! I wonder what the sticker price will be. It's really new... cant even find it on their website!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Like to see how they expect the motor to be installed in a plane ?
A picture would be nice and answer some questions.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Thank God we aren't facing noise issues yet at our field. :D
We have one house near us and of course it's and old lady that hates model airplanes. We've managed a pretty good truce for the last year or so mainly since most of the guys flying off the east west runway that is near her are flying electrics. Most of the gas guys use the north south runway and stay away from her.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
That is one expensive muffler. Will never give any body that kind of money before I can hear it and how it performs with the engine. Also limits the number of planes that this muffler will with the engine at the 9 o'clock position. But still interesting and how well it performs.