• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My best attempt at 3D

BalsaDust

This is from a while ago so I have gotten a little better. Mind you now I have only been flying for the past three years so I have a long way to go before I can be as good as some of you and others I know I will never be as good as (Colton Clark to name one).

BalsaDust

Yup both were built from plans. The foamy has been sent on to its resting place and I have built a new one to replace it. The stix needs to be fixed. I let a buddy (wecoyote) fly it one day and he crashed it into the side of my head and knock the nose off of it.

Here's my maiden flight of my RedWing Extra electric conversion.

*NOTE* near the end of the video after a snap roll you can hear the motor starting to lock up. I had to do an emergency deadstick landing. No damage from that bounce, and I'm working on getting a new motor. I'm trying to have it ready by NEAT. I was doing everything up higher than usual for the maiden...and it's a good thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3CoSRanKKA&feature=youtu.be

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
cbarnes0061;1103 wrote: Yup both were built from plans. The foamy has been sent on to its resting place and I have built a new one to replace it. The stix needs to be fixed. I let a buddy (wecoyote) fly it one day and he crashed it into the side of my head and knock the nose off of it.

Thanks for the call-out there buddy! It wouldn't have hit your head if you weren't so fricken tall and in the planes way. LOL :p

BalsaDust

Your welcome Tom. LOL it was a fun day and a little windy for that plane I know you didn't do it intentionally.

Tseres

150cc
Well chris I'm just about that good at 3D. Now there is 2 of us. LOL. Thats a really cool plane. At fist I thought it was a foamy.