• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

MXS-Bach

Hey Guys

As Everybody Knows, Here at Redwing we have been Testing a new Protype that we Released at the Toledo RC Show. We are now on our 3rd Proto Type of this model and It is getting Much Closer to Production here is a little sneak peak Video

[video=youtube_share;v6Jw6I_PdM4]http://youtu.be/v6Jw6I_PdM4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Nice video... I hope they do more of them. I would like to see some tumbles, harrier, and something that demonstrates pitch authority.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
what are tumbles? I don't know the maneuver but I will. I'll get someone better than me (Tim) flying it soon, lol!

this one didn't harrier well which is what we changed in the next prototype so we'll show that off more. I should say not GREAT. It was fine just not rock solid like a big sbach does

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Cool Tim. You are a plenty good pilot. You got skills man :) tumbles are basically pushing stick to the corners with some energy. A crankshaft is a great example as is a pop top. There are articles and vids in the 3dpedia for those.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
yeah figured I'd google it and find some video

Thanks! I try when I acutally get time to fly. Usually just testing planes anymore these day! :)