• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mrs. Ratt presents.... Rattfest 2015

SleepyC

150cc
Rattfest .jpg

Rattfest 2015
When: July 11
Where: Eagle Squadron RC Club Galion, Ohio
Time: 9 am - ? (till you run out of gas)
No pilot fees
Lunch: 2:30 pm Hamburger and hot dogs will be provided

Hello everyone!! Once again my fellow club members at the Eagle Squadron are allowing me to host a fun fly at our field and I would love for you to join us. Fly what you bring or fly OPP with their permission of course!! I will be cooking up hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch all I ask is for you to bring a side dish and beverage or you can always drop a buck or two in the food donation can, money goes for future cookouts!! This is a great chance for other clubs to come check out our field and invite us to come fly with them at their fields.

You can go towww.eaglesquadronrc.com for directions to our field and a list of dates of our future fly-ins. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ken or I hope to see you there!

sweetpea

100cc
I'm going to try to make this one. You are only a couple hrs away and now that my shop is built (not finished) I should be able to get at least my PAU Edge going.

Do you have RV room?

I might be able to make it, I might not be able to. Have fun if I don't make it!

Traveling July 4th to a wedding in Indiana. Have the CBB event on the 17th, the Extreme 3D Fest in Bowling Green, KY to attend the following weekend.

Thats lots of fuel $$$. Was supposed to take in a couple of airplanes to finish, so that I could get a little fuel $$ for events and to help pay down my medical bills. But that didn't happen.

But my medical bills are gonna end up being around $5k, total out of pocket expenses.

And yes, they have plenty of room for RV's. No hook ups.

Last edited:

sweetpea

100cc
Looks like I'm in. My PAU Edge has flown and is good to go. Weather looks like crap for the holiday weekend so I don't think any of my other planes will make the trip. I'll probably just come down for the one day instead of staying in the RV.

Who will show me around???? Since moving to Ohio this will be my first Fly-In!