• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Members, If You Want to Help Out - Sponsor GSN!!

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, after a lot of member prodding, personal discussion and a ton of calls and emails, Bart and I have decided to open up member sponsorship for the site. After all this is YOUR site and it you want to help make it as awesome as it can be were not going to say no. The member sponsorship will be used specifically for to costs associated with event coverage. The new year is coming up and with it the 2015 event schedule is piling up! To make sure GSN can be at the events you guys want to see coverage of we are reaching out for some help. Traveling to events, getting hotels with GOOD WIFI (I have a pretty good list at this point) and making sure the coverage is top notch, and ready to go as quickly as possibly is not cheap, so this is where the sponsorship funds will go.

Please understand sponsorship is in no way mandatory. GSN will always be a free site and general members will not have any restrictions and will always have the full site experience.

The difference will be that site sponsors at the three different levels will get a few upgraded features shown here.

Levels.png

The prices are listed in the member upgrade area. The prices are for a 12 month period.
We truly appreciate any help, but again please do not feel obligated.

To become a sponsor go to your profile (hover your name) and on the bottom right you will see "Account Upgrades"..

Upgrade.jpg

Then you will see the three available options:

Screen Shot 2014-12-14 at 5.09.18 PM.png

When you hit subscribe it will take you to Paypal. (We only accept Paypal sponsorships at this time.)

And guys, THANK YOU in advance.
If you feel you would like to sponsor the site, that's awesome we truly appreciate it and we will use the funds to do the absolute best event coverage we can. If you can't, no worries! Bart and I honestly appreciate every single person that is part of our awesome GSN community. The true value of this site is the awesome members!

Ok guys.. thanks for being awesome and being a part of the best online community on the planet!
I cannot wait for 2015!!
:D

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Steve and Bart.... So, I wanted to subscribe right now. How do I do that? Am I missing the subscribe button? I clicked on it and it does nothing..... I keep tellin' 'em 'bout putting little buttons in directions. I can't help but to want to "push" them. LOL

Last edited:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Never mind....got it all figured out. And I did it by myself. LOL....subscribed. Thanks so much for giving all of us such an awesome site.