• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Med front dump Pro Flow

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Have a look over on the baby mama drama site, one there forsale , looks like he's asking real close to new for it though.

emtp275

100cc
Have a look over on the baby mama drama site, one there forsale , looks like he's asking real close to new for it though.
Found a set over there lol I needed a passport to visit that place but he had a set well see no big hurry plane bender is on the vender list a Nall

Edit the original ad, you can delete the context of the ad. Or where you typed in the subject of the ad, you can click the "Wanted" tab and change it to "Sold". Atleast that's how on a mobile device, if I remember.......

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
@emtp275 Like Bunky said above, or over to the right, near top of page, beside watch thread, click it, and edit thread. I just closed that battshare thread down.