• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Lets hear about you good experiences with Hitec CS.

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I will start. I have been in the hobby since 2006, and I have used quite a few brands of servos throughout that time. Some have been cheap no name servos. Then in 2007 or around that time I started to use Hitec servos. It was not until a few years ago when I started flying 3D did I learn just hoe good Hitec USA CS was. I have stripped out my HS-65mg servos along with a bunch of others and sent them back in to hitec saying I was the one who broke them. And they have always fixed it and sent them back free of charge. I also Bought a Hitec A9, and dropped it and broke the antenni a couple years after buying it. i sent it back to hitec for repair expecting a big bill, and to my surprise they had fixed it free of chrage. Hitec is the only brand I trust In my planes, whether it be servos, chargers, or Radios hitec definatly has the best.

That is my story, lets hear yours!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I will start. I have been in the hobby since 2006, and I have used quite a few brands of servos throughout that time. Some have been cheap no name servos. Then in 2007 or around that time I started to use Hitec servos. It was not until a few years ago when I started flying 3D did I learn just hoe good Hitec USA CS was. I have stripped out my HS-65mg servos along with a bunch of others and sent them back in to hitec saying I was the one who broke them. And they have always fixed it and sent them back free of charge. I also Bought a Hitec A9, and dropped it and broke the antenni a couple years after buying it. i sent it back to hitec for repair expecting a big bill, and to my surprise they had fixed it free of chrage. Hitec is the only brand I trust In my planes, whether it be servos, chargers, or Radios hitec definatly has the best.

That is my story, lets hear yours!

I'm pretty sure [MENTION=9]Doc Austin[/MENTION] has had some good experiences with Hitec service! :D

Buick Mackane

70cc twin V2
i've been using Hitec for a couple of years and haven't had any problems yet. it's good to know that they stand behind their products. it's a company that i am glad to do business with. thank you for your story.