• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Last place....Hah!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Not IMAC but full scale IAC Nats going on right now. Gee, look who's bringing up the rear!
12039395_10153930884473352_1408450928475519964_n.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow. Good vibes? I didn't think this site was supposed to be that way. Anyone here placing 25th or above? Anyone even competing.
While it's true that 99% of the time this site has a very positive vibe, special dispensation to that rule is seems to be given to him.

Of course if you think about, this site wouldn't exist without him being who he is.;)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Wow. Good vibes? I didn't think this site was supposed to be that way. Anyone here placing 25th or above? Anyone even competing.

You're absolutely right and I apologize to the members of GSN. There's some history here but that doesn't justify me lowering the bar even if it was just one post.

I happened to have my IAC 52 shirt on yesterday when I saw this post, fwiw.

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
You're absolutely right and I apologize to the members of GSN. There's some history here but that doesn't justify me lowering the bar even if it was just one post.

I happened to have my IAC 52 shirt on yesterday when I saw this post, fwiw.
You're a stand up guy Bart. Of course it was I who started the thread and if I offended anyone then please accept my apologies as well.....BUT I still find it humorous in a karma sort of way:confused: