• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Knife Edge Graphix swag

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Hey 3DRCF,

I'm gearing up to do another small run on some KEG shirts and plan on doing a few hoodies this time also...mainly for me, but if anyone wants a KEG shirt or hoodie I will he happy to have one made for you.

I'm real happy with the local company I used last time, so I will be using them again. They are a tiny bit higher than other places, but the quality is top notch!. My current shirts that were made about 1.5 years ago still look brand new after tons of washing and drying. No cracking or peeling.

I don't have pricing yet, but the shirt and hoodie pricing will be at what ever my cost is plus shipping. Post here if you are interested

Here is the current grey shirts(logo on front), I have the same thing on black shirts also. I will probably only do the grey shirts since I'm the only one who likes black shirts in the blazing hot sun at the flying field. Haven't decided on the hoodie color yet, but open to ideas.

In other KEG news......I have been working my butt off on new KEG online store, it's finally starting to take shape and I hope to be able to go live in a week or so. Not letting the cat out of the bag just yet, but you will be able to buy more than just graphics for you planes!:D

I want to send out a huge thanks to [MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION] for helping me get started, giving me a few lessons then turning me loose on it:D, this is my first adventure setting up an online store! If you need any website work done, I highly recommend Mike aka Snowdog.

Thanks,
Decal Dennis
Knife Edge Graphix
www.knifeedgegraphix.com

[MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION]

Attachments

• Shirt.jpg
    Shirt.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 257