• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Jtec Extra 300SR Kit, Will ship in USA or LPU good too

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I started a build on this plane last year and worked with Jtec to revise a number of small issues with the kit. They were kind enough to cut me a new plywood kit and ship it out to me. However, I have so many projects that have stacked up in the past several months on top of possibly selling our house in Spring......I just plain do not have time to even look at it.

All of the foam is untouched as I got it from Jtec, all laser parts are brand new and up to date ready to assemble. Canopy is not touched, and same for cowl. It will include carbon fiber wing tube and stab tube. This will not include any of the balsa sheeting or sticks but National balsa is a great source and i'm sure you could get a materials list from Jtec for that.

I will ship this kit to you in USA for $725, or you can come to my shop and pick it up for $600. I will consider driving to meet a prospective buyer.

http://jtecrc.com/35extraSR.html

Pics taken just today:

Attachments

• _DSC0798.JPG
    _DSC0798.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 371
  • _DSC0799.JPG
    _DSC0799.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 427
  • _DSC0800.JPG
    _DSC0800.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 324