• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! JR Radios, Brand New (2)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
As the header states, 2 absolutely brand new JR radios.
Radio #1: JR XG11 DMSS 2.4 11 channel radio. Comes complete with RG1131B 11 channel receiver and satellite, Manual and warranty card, bind plug, charger and tools.
Reason for selling: Not a JR user.
Radio #2: JR XP 6102. This is a previous year system. I believe it is about 4 years old however is absolutely brand new, never used. It is one of JR's first computer FM radios. It is the ultra light version, servos and receiver designed with park flyers and light aircraft in mind. Comes complete with receiver, servos, batteries, charger and paper work. My brother in law purchased this new thinking he was going to get into flying but never did. I ended up with the radio.
Reason for selling: Not a JR user.

I would like to get $725.00 or best offer for the complete set of both radios. I will cover shipping anywhere in the Cont. United States.
20150929_234612.jpg
20150929_234633.jpg
20150929_234728.jpg
20150929_234306.jpg
20150929_234359.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm going out on a limb here... Going to reduce the price of both radios to $675.00. This will include free shipping in the Cont. U.S.

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Anybody that's needing a radio, I can tell you now that the xg11 is an awesome radio. Excellent ergonomics that compare to few others I've held. The programming is easy to use and very extensive.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,

Will you sell just the 11x? I'm not a JR user either, but a friend of mine is looking for one to replace the 14x he just bought. I know it sounds weird, but he doesn't like the "feel" of the 14X.

Thanks Buddy

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,

Will you sell just the 11x? I'm not a JR user either, but a friend of mine is looking for one to replace the 14x he just bought. I know it sounds weird, but he doesn't like the "feel" of the 14X.

Thanks Buddy
I'd like to say yes, however I am sure I have it sold. Sorry I didn't update this sooner. Work and all has kept me from my duties at home. (GSN) Please extend my apologies. Thank you though David.