• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Alert! JR Hobby Hardware @ Perry Swap Meet!

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
JR Hobby Hardware

Hats off to Jennifer and John Welcome, and with a name like that, you know there business is just as appealing as there last name. Jennifer and John has taken over JR hobby Hardware and has made it one of the top companies for all your RC hardware needs! If you havn't gotten the chance to check them out, then you should at jrhobbyhardware

14925692_137916563350335_1862358410171427144_n.jpg

JR Hobby Hardware will be attending the Perry Swap meet in Perry Ga, March 3rd n 4th. They will be located in the Miller Building

14907566_134219153720076_8797199384050435972_n.jpg

This is just a small amount of what you can find when you stop by to see them. They have everything you need from button head screws, to washers, stainless hardware, all the way to fuel tubing!

John and Jennifer have came along ways and cant wait to see what they have in store to come!

Now, DONT FORGET to stop by and see them at the Perry Swap meet.

They will be running MANY SPECIALS and DISCOUNTS on tools, Hardware, Airplane Accessories, Building Supplies and much much more.

ALSO!!!! THE FIRST 40 CUSTOMERS get to take home a FREE, yes that is correct, a FREE JR hobby Hardware hat with there purchase!

So stop on by and meet the owners who take so much pride in bringing us all the hardware we all need and use.

Check out there website @ jrhobbyhardware.com
or there Facebook page jrhobby.hardware

Statement from Jennifer her self, off JR Hobby Hardware's Website

J&R Hobby Hardware! : - We are a flying hobby family committed to serving our flying hobby family first! I'm the wife of an avid scale modeler and competitor, as well as his co-pilot and PIT BOSS! That's right i'm the Boss. LOL. Iv'e traveled for the past 6 years to all the fun fly's and shows my husband could drag me to. I have learned a lot about the hobby and what my husband and his flying friends expect from a Hobby Shop. It always drives my husband crazy when he would pay over $20 for a few packs of screws. We understand that buying 6 pieces of hardware shouldn't break the bank! This was the vision of the previous owner Ronald Blake and his wife over 9 years ago. Serving quality hardware, fasteners, tools, parts and accessories at an inexpensive price. We also understand you don't always need 20, 50 or 100 of something. We have structured our pricing with you in mind. If you need bulk hardware we have integrated volume discounts on items most purchased in bulk. If you need Bulk pricing on a certain item and do not see just simply call for special pricing. WE carry almost all the accessories needed to build and outfit your aircraft. Its our pledge to you the modeler and customer that we will do our best to communicate and deliver on all promises.

Thank you

Last edited: