• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Joe Smith Flying the RedwingRC 50cc Extra 330!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
So you all know that joe is now on Team Red (RedwingRC). Joe will be doing a lot of work helping with design of future planes and is already hard at work on a 100cc plane for RedwingRC. Take a look at this first Joe Smith RedwingRC video!

[video=youtube;CL_S4EX9LCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL_S4EX9LCg[/video]

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Very cool to see Joe moving in a positive direction. Redwing seems like a great company to deal with too. This should be good.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
He is a great pilot for sure! if you look close at the controls you can see he's not overworking them though, showing it holds position very well!

We are so glad to see it in his capable hands! can't wait till he gets the 100cc prototype and starts flying it and improving it with us!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Dang he is such a good pilot it kills me. I was most surprised that we didn't hear car after car honk or pull over to watch one of the best pilots in the world!

We're super excited for Team Red and look forward to what 2015 brings RedWingRC.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Here is another great video of Joe flying this beautiful plane! I don't hear Joe's Mom in the background!?!?! LOL

[video=youtube;buTvsFAAmqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=buTvsFAAmqk[/video]

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Joe and I are meeting at Efest this weekend. He's picking up the 100cc Extra prototype. It's pretty damn sweet!
Also, he's grabbing an MXSBach and Yak 55 50cc! Should be a lot of awesome videos coming soon

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Joe and I are meeting at Efest this weekend. He's picking up the 100cc Extra prototype. It's pretty damn sweet!
Also, he's grabbing an MXSBach and Yak 55 50cc! Should be a lot of awesome videos coming soon

Can't wait for the vidz!