• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Joe Smith Flying the 50cc RedwingRC Extra 330!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey guys check out this new killer video of Joe Smith ringing out the @RedwingRC 50cc Extra 330!! Even though it does say Extra 300 on the side I have verified with Adam at RedwingRC it is a 330!

[video=youtube;8ixespUHrzM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ixespUHrzM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Yep bit of a mix up when getting the Graphics from B & E Graphix, they look so good we didn't want to mess em up. But your are right, its a 330. At least we know people
are watching the videos, LOL, could say we did it on purpose. Not

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks Jim! Yep I watch all his vids and often refer back to them when I want some inspiration! :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Lol I couldn't have said it better myself. The way Joe is ripping it up I would say he's pretty confident in the airframe! Awesome flight!

SnowDog

"With Inspiration" ??? wow...Joe, bottle and sell that inspiration and you'll be rich!

My favorite part of that video is when Becky says "I am so ready for this flight to be over"!!! So what does Joe do? He flies for a while with even "More Inspiration" :) :facepalm:

Becky, maybe you need to try some reverse psychology: "C'mon Joe, lower! faster!" :banana:

Tim, My 50cc Extra doesn't fly like that, I think I'm gonna have to send it back as defective...I want the one with the Joe Smith pilot option. ;)

Nicely done Joe, Jim, and Becky!
:flyer:

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
I like how she says his dead stick inverted approach didn't turn out so good at the end lol

I hope to be half this good one day

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Yes, Becky's voice in many of Joe's videos makes them better! This a classic one, at about the 4:50 point when Joe starts the pylon racing around the trees at the Knoxville event.

[video=youtube;rTBwrDTJisM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTBwrDTJisM[/video]

SnowDog

I like how she says his dead stick inverted approach didn't turn out so good at the end lol

I hope to be half this good one day

LOL she was right! I've seen him nail that maneuver perfectly before...Cool Hands Joe Smith bouncing a landing is like Indiana having an earthquake...it (almost) "never" happens!