• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Joe Nall 2019 thread

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Was gonna go, but plans changed. I have zero desire to take a plane and fly....just too much to see and do. But, that's just me.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Was gonna go, but plans changed. I have zero desire to take a plane and fly....just too much to see and do. But, that's just me.
The first time I went was with out a plane and I did not regret it there is so much to see and do and buy. And it also gives you a good idea of what to do and what you need to bring.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Unfortunately I will not be making it either due to health issues. But one can bet their sweet petunias I will be there in the fall!!!!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
My last Nall was about 6 years ago. When I finish my Krill I'll probably take it Whether i fly it there is immaterial to me. I like flying aerobatic sequences, and ya really can't do much on the main flight line. I'm not a 3D guru at all, so just watching all the rest is good entertainment for me.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
If it all works out we may meet you there in the fall that will be nice.
I really wanted to go this time and waited until the very last minute to decide not to. Although my face is healing up nicely for what was done it is still fairly painful and just draining of all energy by afternoon. We were suppose to pull out at noon, at one o'clock I told the wife I really don't think it smart to be getting on the interstate with the way I feel by that time.
Look forward to seeing you in the Fall!!! Hopefully.....

Unfortunately I will not be making it either due to health issues. But one can bet their sweet petunias I will be there in the fall!!!!
Robert,
Sorry to hear that Nall is off for you this time around....was hoping to get some additional flight reports on the AW 150 Ultimate....hope you're feeling better an can get out there in the Fall

Bill

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Robert,
Sorry to hear that Nall is off for you this time around....was hoping to get some additional flight reports on the AW 150 Ultimate....hope you're feeling better an can get out there in the Fall

Bill
Surely I should be well over this new skull by then. As for the AW, with several flights I am really enjoying it and everything is well. Next time out will be doing some smoke runs with the new PowerBox, I am pretty sure it is set up close and should not require more than minute adjustments for optimum performance. Hoping to go out tomorrow or Monday long enough to test it out.
Looking forward to the Fall already!!!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Surely I should be well over this new skull by then. As for the AW, with several flights I am really enjoying it and everything is well. Next time out will be doing some smoke runs with the new PowerBox, I am pretty sure it is set up close and should not require more than minute adjustments for optimum performance. Hoping to go out tomorrow or Monday long enough to test it out.
Looking forward to the Fall already!!!
So you decided on the power box unit. They really make good stuff keep us informed be interested to see how it works for you.