• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Jase Dussia - Extreme Flight 104" MXS Powered by DA-150L

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Jase Dussia killing it in the fields with the MXS! What more can you say, really? It is my favorite scheme of all time for sure.

[video=youtube;BPnIAf_7HmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPnIAf_7HmI[/video]

From Jase:
I would like to share with you some video of the brand new Extreme Flight 104" MXS! Unveiled at Joe Nall 2015, it has gained much attention at flying events throughout the year! The MXS includes the new Extreme Flight printed ultracote process in a matte heavy metal warbird finish! It also has layers of carbon fiber laminated on the outside and in between wood structure of the airframe. It is powered by the famous DA-150L with stock mufflers spinning a Falcon 30x12. It has MKS HBL380 servos all around which provide tons of torque and have lightning speed. I am running the Pulse 2S 2550mah RX packs, and the Spektrum AR12120 DSMX 12-Channel Powersafe RX and guided by the Spektrum DX-18. It has a Tru Turn 5" Ultimate style spinner. I am running Taildragger RC servo extensions, Powerbox smoke pump, and Aero Cumulus smoke oil. This airplane is a beast with this setup and I have more fun flying it each flight! It tracks on rails, rolls blistering fast and is rock solid in 3D. Thanks to The Lord for all His help and blessings, all glory goes to Him. Thanks to my parents and all my sponsors for all the help and support. I hope you enjoy!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Here is an earlier video most have probably already have viewed but still pretty dang cool!

[video=youtube;Pa30yQaZ8ew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa30yQaZ8ew[/video]

Bipenut53

150cc
I have talked with Jase a few times on another forum, what a nice kid! His parents did a great job with him and he is following it up with great character. His flying speaks for itself!!