Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

It was fun while it lasted

Discussion in 'R.I.P. (Rest In Pieces) Ol' Plank.' started by njswede, May 18, 2016.

1. njswede

njswede 150cc

My 104" Slick is no more. Total loss of control in high speed KE pass. Probably electronics overheating due to proximity to canisters. This one hurt, I'm not gonna lie...

2. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

didn't you just build a replacement for one that you lost?

3. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

or was that @bob_nj looking for an airframe?

4. njswede

njswede 150cc

I'm looking for an airframe. I have a 106" 3DHS Edge I may pull the trigger on, but if the price is right...

5. njswede

njswede 150cc

We need some pictures, don't we?

104 crash 1.jpg 104 crash 2.jpg

6. yakken

yakken 100cc

Damn that sucks

7. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Ouch

8. Holy smokes. That's a bad one. Sorry bro.:(

9. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

10. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Ok so put all the pieces in a box along with an open bottle of CA. Shake the box really well and when you open it you will have a new airframe. Magic just like that. LOL

In all seriousness dude that really sucks.