• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Is an Enya 155 four stroke any good?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I remember the two stroke Enya's being pretty awesome, but how were their four strokes?

Is the 155 4 stroke any good?

Thanks!
Bart

BalsaDust

image.jpeg

This happened to my enya 40 two stroke.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
thanks for the reply David. Is an Enya 155 worth anything? there's a plane out here for sale and it's got one in there that I'd like to remove and replace with my little G-26. The engine has never been run.

thanks!

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
:big_yes:. And being that the lifters and valve train are in the back makes for a glow igniter remote better as not to get the digits cut off.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Value is hard to say. I guess the saying is true that anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I've seen NIB Enya 4 strokes go anywhere from $100.00 to $250.00.

Why don't you use the motor? They do sound SO MUCH better than a 2 stroke gas.

David

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i've been hunting around for a beater 30cc airframe for my G-26. i like the scale-like flying qualities of the combination and I wrecked my last airframe that the engine was in.

i just don't like how expensive the glow fuel is, kinda takes the fun out of it a bit.

might have found a G-62 powered Laser 2o0 not too far away so maybe the G-26 will get sold (and my DA50) and the Enya 155 question is moot! it's hard when you've got an insatiable cheap used airplane habit