• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Israel new website

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Hey friends,

All new website in Hebrew AND in English.

Took us more than a week to work on it and get it right, also I've worked on a new logo for our division, hope you'll like it, all in the IMAC spirit and code.

www.imacflying.com

Thanks

Adi 

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
That is a great start on the content Adi; websites always seem to be a work in progress.

I see some younger pilots in a few of the site pictures, hope you can develop a core group of them as they will be the ones that help IMAC Israel grow and succeed in the future.

Rex

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
the english option is always appreciated! 
icon_wink.gif

doing anything Saturday afternoon @TazmanianDevil; ?

Isn't there a hobby shop where you have the pin on the map?

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Thank you friends.Yes the younger pilots, just make us fly better with their skills.

Freestyle always was a part of our contest just to make it more fun and make more to come.

Bartman, this Saturday afternoon I will be at home watching the kids, that's what you pay not being at home in the weekend, so duty calls.

As for the hobby shop, yes there is, about few blocks from there, well its very close to the US embassy.