• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Request ideas for the site

pawnshopmike

Staff member
@SleepyC @Bartman

Is it possible without too much trouble to add a "New Post" button to the Classifieds just like we have on the regular forum? That would be a lot easier than having to click on each category just to see wants new.

Reactions: Jlc

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
@Bartman @SleepyC I try to use the site with my android phone and have issues. Tried to start a new thread on GP 88 Evo engines but after typing title the text box is locked. Also happens after inserting smiley in reply, text box doesn't work.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'll put it on the list.

there are some things happening behind the scenes in preparation to make the next year go more smoothly. for one thing I'm moving out of my home office into a rented space as I just can't get anything done at home and there's a lot to do if we're going to keep the sites growing. i'll start planning improvements as soon as i'm settled in and have an idea of what we can or can't afford to do. the big expenses for the site are hosting, insurance, and then event attendance. then there's the duty of buying and flying whatever/whenever possible in order to stay current with what the rest of you are doing. the manufacturers will only give us so much and there are a ton of people asking for freebies 24/7. somewhere in all of that i have to sit down and plan improvements and repairs to the site.

i'm not backing down, doubling down is more like it so keep the suggestions coming and then please be patient.

:)

Thanks!
Bart