• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

"Ice House Fly In" October 15-18th / Rockdale, TX

TCaptain

30cc
Make your plans now to attend the fastest growing RC event in the south. The Apache Pass "Ice House Fly In" enters it's second year with many new features including expanding to four flight lines. Join us October 15th-18th and enjoy the best venue anywhere around. This year will feature (4) flight lines; 3D Airplanes; Pattern Planes; Helicopters; and Multirotors.http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/smilies/198.gif

This is a fantastic event to bring the family; over 5000 acres to enjoy. Two restaurants on site; Hot showers; San Gabriel River; Full Scale Airport; Full hook up RV Park ($10.00 per night); Hotels near by in Rockdale (reference code "Fly RC") on all Hotel reservations in Rockdale.

****SPECIAL NOTE**** Pre-registration is underway on http://www.rcflightdeck.com/event_de...?event_id=3961. The pilot fee is $20.00 until Sept.1 and includes a FREE event T-Shirt and (1) stretch of raffle tickets. The pilot fee will be $30.00 after Sept. 1st and will also include a Free event T-Shirt and (1) stretch of raffle tickets. Pre-registration ends midnight Sept. 28th. ***You must Pre-register to receive a free T-Shirt and Raffle tickets!***

Attachments

• Ice House Fly In 2015.jpg
    Ice House Fly In 2015.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 807

TCaptain

30cc
Light Towers??? Yes, we will have Light Towers on the Heli flight line and the 3D flight line. The pattern flight line at night will become the "flight lights" flight line. Bring your led light kits with you and extend your flying into the night.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Even though as stated elsewhere that the shirts slightly resemble that ugly orange color that originates from Austin, can't wait to be wearing one up and down the flight line at one of the best events/venue on the planet! Looking forward to some good times, good food, and good friends!!!

TCaptain

30cc
Even though as stated elsewhere that the shirts slightly resemble that ugly orange color that originates from Austin, can't wait to be wearing one up and down the flight line at one of the best events/venue on the planet! Looking forward to some good times, good food, and good friends!!!
Ha Ha, Hey I will make you feel at home by playing your Aggie War Hymn; but please don't sing it! LOL
Really looking forward to the event; going to be a little crazy this time around! See you soon my friend!

TCaptain

30cc

Well here it is, the great looking "Ice House Fly In" event T-Shirt! You gotta pre-register on RC Flightdeck to make sure you get yours!

Attachments

• Ice House Fly In 2015 T-Shirt.JPG
    Ice House Fly In 2015 T-Shirt.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 320

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I registered months ago. I think I was number 2 to register, I think Jeff beat me to it!!

I'll take a xxl so that I don't have to suck in my gut after pigging out at the Ice House!

***Special Annoucnement*** Herve over at PAU is showing this event some love by sending over some nice discount offers for a couple of lucky pilots!

Thanks PAU! We really appreciate your support and hope to get you guys out here to hang with us in person next year.

Check them out at www.flypau.com