Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I cant believe Its true. My $500 71 slick

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by CrashTech, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I picked this bad boy up for dirt cheep. Maybe its was the planets aligning, or something saying here you go. anyways after a 17 hr drive there and back I started breaking everything down inspecting as i go. Only thing i have found is one of the wheel pants is cracked. Aww man what a big deal!..... This thing is really BNF he even threw a gas can and a pump. Only thing is Its not set up for 3d. Ill have to change servos, but besides that I'm not complaining. :banana:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    That's awesome, congrats!!

3. yea it is awesome! im kinda jealous lol