• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Husqvarna XP oil

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Something you wouldn't think would happen, but I picked up Husqvarna as an oil sponsor for my planes. They are providing me with all the free oil I can burn this year. They gave me their XP professional synthetic oil to use. They claim it is equal to or exceeds the quality of the Sihl Ultra.

Anyone have any experience with this oil?

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Something you wouldn't think would happen, but I picked up Husqvarna as an oil sponsor for my planes. They are providing me with all the free oil I can burn this year. They gave me their XP professional synthetic oil to use. They claim it is equal to or exceeds the quality of the Sihl Ultra.

Anyone have any experience with this oil?
Need any help trying that oil out? :LOL_gif:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
First let us know what you were using so that we know the starting point is. Boy another oil debate.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Boy another oil debate.

I'd guess that if you use any reasonably high quality 2 stroke oil and don't overdo the fuel/oil ratio you'll be fine. If Dennis ends up having a good experience with it then we've got another good option that might be easier for some people to find locally or at a good price. having more options is good for everyone

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I don't think an oil "thread" has to turn into an oil "debate". I for one cannot get Red Line locally in any size container smaller than a gallon. Do you know how long it would take me to use a gallon of oil? . . . . . . :laughing: